January 12, 2022 | 16.00 UTC / 24.00 UTC | Online
We recently announced the launch of our Catalog of Open Infrastructure Services (COIs). This resource is the culmination of research, interviews, and analysis of a sampling of open infrastructure projects serving the research community. (Click here to access the catalog.)
At IOI, we not only believe in iterative development but also community feedback, and will be hosting two informational sessions to share this work with the community.
Join us for one of our upcoming informational session where we'll share more about our process and solicit your thoughts. Participation is open; registration is required.
- Session 1: Wednesday, January 12 - 16.00 UTC / 11am ET (convert to your local time)
- Session 2: Wednesday, January 12 - 24.00 UTC / 7pm ET (convert to your local time)
Registration is free and required. Sessions will be recorded.
IOI is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all events, both online and in person. Participants are expected to abide by the IOI Code of Conduct.
- Announcing the Catalog of Open Infrastructure Services: Launch post for COIs.
- Beyond open: Key criteria to assess open infrastructure: More on criteria we are tracking, designed to center community, reliability, and transformative influence in our analysis.
- Exploring costs & characteristics of open infrastructure providers: Details on the projects we've selected (and how we chose them) for a deep analysis, and our broader work to map the open infrastructure project landscape.
- Funding open infrastructure: an overview of initial work: The first in a series of posts on our initial findings from collecting and analyzing data on the funding of open infrastructure.
- Funding open infrastructure: key terms and concepts in our analysis: Key terms and a general discussion of the challenges in accessing funding data.