August 25, 2021 | Online
Join us on August 25th for an informational session on our Community Oversight work.
Sessions will be hosted at both 14.00UTC (10am ET) and 23.00UTC (7pm ET).
The session will provide an opportunity to learn about IOI’s approach to accountability and oversight including the formation of a Community Oversight Council. The informational session will also provide a space for community members to learn about how this work is connected to IOI’s recently announced three-year strategic plan, steering committee nominations, and more.
Registration is free and required.
To register, click on the links below:
- Session #1 (14.00UTC / 10am ET; convert to your timezone here)
- Session #2 (23.00UTC / 7pm ET; convert to your timezone here)
Learn more about IOI’s commitment to accountability and oversight:
- Call for Steering Committee nominations
- Report on the Future of Open Scholarship
- Call to action in response to Clarivate acquisition
- Video and resources from recent webinar on accountability & oversight in open infrastructure
IOI is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all events, both online and in person. Participants are expected to abide by the IOI Code of Conduct.