An effort to enable durable, scalable, and long lasting open scientific and scholarly infrastructure to emerge, thrive, and deliver its benefits on a global scale.
Read more about IOI as covered in various publications.
Read about IOI in posts from our community and beyond.
- 5 Jun 2019 National Information Standards Organization: Recently Announced Initiative: Invest in Open Infrastructure by Jill O’Neill, Director of Content, NISO
- 31 May 2019 SPARC Europe: SPARC Europe gets behind IOI, a new effort to help secure Open infrastructure
- 27 May 2019 Center for Open Science: Invest in Open Infrastructure: Promoting available, sustainable open solutions
- 14 May 2019 Academy of Science of South Africa: Invest in Open Infrastructure Launches by Ina Smith, Planning Manager, Academy of Science of South Africa
- 14 May 2019 African Open Science Platform: A Call to Invest in Open Infrastructure – the Invest in Open Infrastructure initiative by Ina Smith, Planning Manager, Academy of Science of South Africa
- 14 May 2019 Code for Science & Society: The Future of Open Scholarly Infrastructure by Danielle Robinson, Co-Executive Director, Code for Science and Society
- 14 May 2019 Conocimiento Abierto para América Latina y el Sur Global (AmeliCA): AmeliCA celebra el surgimiento de Invest in Open Infrastructure por Arianna Becerril-García, Presidenta, Consejo Directivo, AmeliCA
- 14 May 2019 Hypothesis: Announcing Invest in Open Infrastructure by Dan Whaley, Founder & CEO, Hypothesis
- 14 May 2019 Open Research Funders Group: Open Research Funders Group Applauds Launch of Invest In Open Infrastructure by Greg Tananbaum, ORFG Coordinator, Open Research Funders Group
- 14 May 2019 Sistema de Información Científica Redalyc: Redalyc celebra el surgimiento de Invest in Open Infrastructure por Eduardo Aguado-López, Fundador y Director General, y Arianna Becerril-García, Fundadora y Directora de Tecnología e Innovación, Redalyc
- 14 May 2019 SPARC: Investing in Open Scholarly Infrastructure: a Community Opportunity by Heather Joseph, Executive Director, SPARC