- Weekly digest: open access protein structures, article retractions and Plan S, Open Pharma, 5 August 2022.
- Let the Metadata Wars Begin, The Scholarly Kitchen, 22 June 2022.
- Invest In Open Infrastructure、オープンな学術基盤の定義に関する予備調査レポートを公開：意見募集を実施中 [Invest In Open Infrastructure publishes preliminary research report on definition of open academic infrastructure: soliciting opinions](in Japanese), Current Awareness Portal, 22 April 2022.
- The Future of Open Scholarship Project Report on Open Infrastructure, Open Scholarship Policy Observatory, 18 March 2022.
- Overview of research software funding landscape, Research Software Alliance, 24 February 2022.
- Invest in Open Infrastructure (IOI) Startet "Catalog of Open Infrastructure Services" [Invest in Open Infrastructure (IOI) launches the Catalog of Open Infrastructure Services] (in German), Vereinigung Österreichischer Bibliothekarinnen und Bibliothekare, 10 January 2022.
- Openness, Integrity, Inclusion, and Innovation in Scholarly Communication: Competing or Complementary Forces?, Virginia Barbour, 3 January 2022.
- Now is the time to work together toward open infrastructures for scholarly metadata, LSE Blog, 27 October 2021.
- Now is the Time to Fund Open Infrastructures, Peter Kraker, 20 August 2021.
- Re-Envisioning Humanities Infrastructure, Times Inside Higher Ed, 22 February, 2021.
- Scaling Open Infrastructure and Reproducibility in Biomedicine, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, 19 November 2020.
- Infrastructure Series: Funding Research Infrastructure, FORCE11, 3 November 2020
- Why figshare? Choosing a new technical infrastructure for 4TU.ResearchData, Open Working, 18 August 2020.
- Podcast: Investing in Open Infrastructure with Kaitlin Thaney, SustainOSS, 3 July 2020.
- Survey on infrastructure to support Open Access for scientific journals in Latin America, AmeliCA, 23 June 2020.
- New Landscapes on the Road of Open Science: 6 key issues to address for research data management in the Netherlands, Open Working, 12 November 2019.
- Co-creating Open Infrastructure to Support Epistemic Diversity and Knowledge Equity, ScholarLed Blog, 22 October 2019.
- Beyond Innovation: Emerging Meta-Frameworks for Maintaining an Open Scholarly Infrastructure, Oya Y. Riger and Roger C. Schonfeld, 21 October 2019.
- PKP 2019 Five Reasons Why: #4 Open Infrastructure, Public Knowledge Project, 10 September 2019.
- Power, Control, and the Quest for Open Infrastructure, Against the Grain, September 2019.
- ARL Supports Invest in Open Infrastructure Initiative, Association of Research Libraries, 30 July 2019.
- Invest in Open Infrastructure: An Interview with Dan Whaley, Roger C. Schonfeld, 12 June 2019.
- Recently Announced Initiative: Invest in Open Infrastructure, NISO, June 2019.
- Invest in Open Infrastructure: Promoting available, sustainable open solutions, Center for Open Science, 27 May 2019.
- Invest in Open Infrastructure Launches – Invitation to Sign Statement of Support, World Data System, 16 May 2019.
- Investing in Open Scholarly Infrastructure: a Community Opportunity, SPARC, 14 May 2019.
- Redalyc celebra el surgimiento de Invest in Open Infrastructure [Redalyc celebrates the emergence of Invest in Open Infrastructure] (in Spanish), Redalyc, 14 May 2019.
- Open Research Funders Group Applauds Launch of Invest In Open Infrastructure, Open Research Funders Group, 14 May 2019.
- Announcing Invest in Open Infrastructure, Hypothes.is, 14 May 2019.
- AmeliCA celebra el surgimiento de Invest in Open Infrastructure [AmeliCA celebrates the emergence of Invest in Open Infrastructure] (in Spanish), AmeliCA, 14 May 2019.
- Exploring the potentials of a new global group "Invest in Open Infrastructure", the Global Sustainability Coalition for Open Science Services, 15 Jan 2019.