November 2, 2020 | Online
We're excited to join colleagues at GÉANT, the Digital Curation Center, University of Leicester, and 4science in kicking off a week of sessions and workshops on service delivery models that research institutions can adopt when supporting data management.
The workshop will run adjacent to the 16th Research Data Alliance plenary. Sessions run from 20:00-22:00 UTC daily.
We'll be speaking in the Monday opening session on Supporting Open Infrastructure, outlining some of the critical issues and questions surrounding the open technologies necessary to meet the current demand for openness in research and scholarship.
Tune in, and don't miss the additional events this week. For more, visit the event site.
- Monday 2nd November: Opening panel and workshop introduction
- Tuesday 3rd November: Procurement pain points
- Wednesday 4th November: Open Source business models
- Thursday 5th November: Partnerships
- Friday 6th November: Closing discussion